Clutch Bag Obsession

November 26, 2012

Hey guys! 
Today I will talk about clutch bags. In the last few months I’ve noticed that these goodies has been loved so much! I have seen them in every fashion magazine, clothes shops and so on. There is  plenty of different styles, sizes, shapes and colors of these bags. 
What I love about them is that you can wear it whenever  you want. So I have been thinking about buying one for myself, but I can’t choose! There are to many of them and I want all of them! I really like small ring clutches and super big light color ones. The smallest ones you can wear going to the party, club or something, the bigger clutch bags - every single day!  
So I’m posting pictures of clutches I really like and can you guys help me choose one? 










Waiting for your comments!
Love, Inna.  :)xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment