Beauty favorites

February 18, 2014




So this time little different post. Today I want to share some pretty nice and girly pictures and show you my all time beauty favorites. Hope you will find it interesting and useful :)

Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes - they are my all time favorite perfumes. First of all because the smell is amazing and it stays on for really long time and also, the bottles are pretty and playful, and brings the feeling of spring. I must say, I love the body lotion as well, because it is moisturizing and has little sparkles in it, so its perfect for summer time for a glowy skin. 

Mac Studio fix powder - I was talking about this product before and still I am super happy with it. It doesnt feel heavy on your skin, gives natural look, but at the same time covers up all the imperfections. Mac lipsick in shade Diva - perfect color for autumn, winter, spring and summer too. Its really pigmented, stays up long even if you drink or eat.

Naked 2 by Urban Decay - Have to admit, never had better eye shadow palette than this one. The colors are suitable for everyday use and for the evening looks too. Colors are rich and pigmented, stays up in place for the whole day, and you get a brush with the palette too, which is absolutely amazing and blends eye shadows perfectly. So if you are searching for a perfect eye shadow - choose this one.

Jimy Choo perfume - second my favorite perfume. The smell is not too sweet, not too fruity and not too fresh. Perfect for evening wear. I love that the scent is strong and the bottle is adorable. 

Essie nail polishes - really sad that we don't have them here in Lithuania, because so far they are the best nail polishes I have ever tried. It does not chip after few days, the colors are pretty and you don't need to put few layers, because one layer gives you the same color as in the bottle. In case you are wondering I have them in colors - Turquoise&caicos(light blue one), penny talk(rose gold), sunday funday(bright pink with shimmer in it) and plumberry.

And last, but not least, my loves from Bath and body works. First of all - Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion, body cream and body spray. Body lotion gives you a light moisture and a perfect smell. Body butter - high moisture and again, perfect smell. And actually I never liked body sprays because the ones I tried years ago didn't stayed any longer than 20nminutes. But this one made me change my mind. The smell is perfect, stays up for quite long time and the smell is perfect for spring, summer time. For the end - homemade cookie scented candle. Guys.. oh my Gosh.. This is amazing. It does really smell like homemade cookies and I love it! It fills up room with the smell even if you leave it uncovered. And it lasts for really long time. 

So I hope you found this post useful and interesting to read :) See you soon!




22 comments on "Beauty favorites"
  1. Such girly pictures dear.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Nice stuff!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Labai fainas irasas!! Beje, as esu maciusi Essie nagu laku Lietuvoj, bent jau pries du metus ju buvo Pelenes parodoj, ir dar esu maciusi vienoj Vilniaus akropolio saleleje, tik dabar nebezinau, ar nedingo ji, reikes pracekinti prie progos :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labai ačiū :) na asmeniškai aš Kaune niekur nemačiau, o jei Vilniuje užmatysi, būtinai pranešk ! :)

      Delete
  4. MAC studio fix ir man pati pati paciausia! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dar pamenu svarsčiau ar imt ar ne, bet taip džiaugiuos, kad pasiimiau, tik gailiuos, kad tik vieną :D

      Delete
  5. Man tie kvepalų buteliukai visad taip gražiai atrodo, bet vis nenueinu jų pauostyt :D reiks pagaliau pabandyt !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jie ir gražiai atrodo ir skaniai kvepia! aš asmeniškai dar porą žadu įsigyt haha :D čia kaip priklausomybė jau

      Delete
  6. Absolutely amazing photos! I have nominated you for the Liebster award!

    http://talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Labai gerai atrodo tie "mėgstamiausi" :) M.A.C. kosmetika ir mano mėgstamiausių sąraše.

    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pati pačiausia, manau į nieką nebeiškeisiu !

      Delete
  8. followed u on gfc and bloglovin
    visit me sometime
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao Inga :)
    Ok...I start following you with Bloglovin and google friend connect,now I wait for you :)
    Kiss
    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big fans of Daisy by Marc Jacobs, delicious!

    Following. :D
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. the perfume is my fav too !
    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I just followed u on GFC , hope that you could also do the same as promised !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful post :) yes I'd like to follow each other so I'm following you on GFC :) please follow back!
    J'aime les feuilles rouges

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just discover you and already I'm in love with your blog!
    The pictures are all great, so I keep following you :)
    Many kisses
    www.mrsbluejeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog you've got here. Feel free to visit me in www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com if you are interested in natural haircare products :)

    ReplyDelete