Navy Blue

June 22, 2014




Hey there everyone! Finally I had some free time in London and had a chance to meet with my friend. The weather was thankful, super warm and sunny so we had quite an amazing time with little walks, chats and just exploring the beautiful London and of course, we made some nice pictures that I am showing you now! For the outfit I was trying to choose something nice but really comfortable because we were walking a lot. So I put on my comfy and lovely Zara trousers, navy blue shirt, and some comfortable blue shoes. As you can tell, I adore blue color and I think it looks good in summer. Exactly this blue color reminds me of ocean and sky and it feels really summery for me though. Anyways, do you guys have your favorite color for summer? 









2 comments on "Navy Blue"