Last days

January 24, 2015

I think this will be the last outfit post from Lithuania. Maybe I will find time to post one more look before I leave, but can't promise guys. So as most of you may know, I am leaving to Macedonia on 28th of January. I am really excited about it, because I will stay there for 3 months and not only as a traveler, but I will work there, will do my practice as a graphic designer, which is amazing and as well I will get to be with my love again! Can't be happier! Oh and guys, if you want to see all the details of my trip and not only my outfit pictures but something from my day life - don't forget to follow me on instagram!

As for the outfit - it's really nice that there is a lot of snow, but it's not as cold as it actually should be in winter time. So for this last Saturday in Lithuania I decided to wear my khaki color pants, basic black top, coat and fur west. For today I felt like wearing heels again. I love high heels and I am planning to wear them more often, it is so feminine and pretty, right? To complete the look I put on a gift from my mom - rose gold necklace with little panther. What you guys think?










1 comment on "Last days"
  1. Awesome style :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete