ootd: Yes for bright pink

April 21, 2015



So I am spending my last days here in Macedonia. Practice is finished, weather is perfect and I have some free time now. Trying lo spend that free time with my boyfriend, because again, we will not see each other for little more than a month.

Anyways, since thermometers hit +24 the other day I decides to finally wear something bright! Yaaay! My favorite pair of jeans, slip on shoes, mickey mouse top and bright pink jacket - simple but eye catching outfit. By the way, how cute is this Mickey Mouse WANTED t-shirt??!

To be honest with you guys, I am a jacket lover person. I prefer wearing jackets than sweaters. Some people think that jackets are more like a formal wear, but I love to wear them for every day outfits and mix them together with some sporty details.

I hope you like this outfit and check out this outfit video here.

Kisses, Inga


| Jeans, Shoes ZARA | Blazer ASOS | Bag H&M | Top Terranova | 
Post Comment
Post a Comment