review: MAC coral bliss

May 1, 2015

Hello beauties and hello May! Today, instead of doing May favorites (because they are pretty much the same as last month) I decided to do a little review of this gorgeous Mac lipstick that I got on my way home from London.

For some time now I really wanted a lipstick in nude & coral ish color. Well something bright, but not to bright haha, is that make sense? Anyways, in the airport my eyes saw this Mac Cremesheen lipstick in Coral Bliss. The color is just amazing! Perfect for spring & summer days and night. It has little sparkles in it, which gives a nice glow to your lips.

Texture is super amazing as well. It is a creamy lipstick I should say. The creaminess makes it super easy and nice to apply. For light and natural look apply less of a product, but if you want bright lip that would pop out - apply more. It stays on your lips for around 4 hours, so it's not bad!

So I have this lipstick for no longer than a week and I already love it to death! And super happy to add one more beauty product to my MAC collection. What is your favorite MAC lipstick? Or any other spring ish summer ish lipstic? :) Dying to know!

Kisses, Inga




Post Comment
Post a Comment