ootd: Basic gray dress

August 7, 2015

Hello guys from London! And happily, the weather here is not too bad as well. But you know, I feel like whenever I go, I bring with myself a bad weather. Really. Like last year I spent pretty much all summer in Macedonia & it was one of the coldest summer in ages! In Lithuania now it was rainy and cold as well until a day before I left and now when I am in London, Lithuania has a heat wave! Seriously, this is so not fair !! I love heat, warmth, summer, but bad weather is following me everywhere, so annoying!
Anyways, since it is not cold here as well, I decided to wear a dress again! Surprise right? Well you guys should know by now, that I am a huge fan of basic clothes. So I am wearing this basic gray dress,which is super comfortable, quite loose from the butt part up to the boobies, but I like that, that's what makes you feel even more comfortable. The material is super soft & stretchy. So many many likes for this piece of clothing. And together with that I just decided to wear my beloved white Nikies.
Kisses, Inga






| dress H&M | sneakers NIKE from DEICHMANN |

Post Comment
Post a Comment