ootd: A day in London

August 10, 2015

Hi there again! Yesterday I decided to go for a walk around the city. Every time I come to London I have this desire to visit Big Ben, Oxford street and so on. And every time I am here, I want to live here. But when I go back to Lithuania or Macedonia, I forget about it again. Weird, right? But maybe in winter I will make my final decision and maybe I will stay in London for long. Will see.

So for this walk around the city I picked comfy clothes, as always haha. Loose fit jeans, basic top and sneakers - perfect combo for long walks and even longer underground rides. Oh and I am really proud of myself for picking brighter clothes than usual! 

Thats all for now, tell me what you think about this look & I will see you soon with another post!

Kisses, Inga 




| jeans BERSHKA | top H&M | shoes ADIDAS from DEICHMANN | sunglasses ZARA | 




Post Comment
Post a Comment