Autumn wishlist nr. 1

September 10, 2015



New season - new beginning. That is how I feel about autumn season. It feels like it is a new start or something, maybe because we start school and universities in autumn? 

Anyway, I really love summer and warmth, but if I had to pick a favorite season, I would take a moment to think. I love summer vibes, travels, swimming in the sea and so on, but let's be honest, fall season is the best season for fashion! Variety of colors, layering, all those accessories like hats, scarfs, long socks & so on. Perfection, right?


So before every new season, I like to check out whats fashionable this time, then scroll through my favorite shops webpages and pick something what I like and what I would love to have in my closet. So this time I even created a mini outfit wishlist.



It is not a secret that A line skirts are super popular since summer & I have seen bunch of bloggers rocking this kind of skirt so I kinda want it myself! I don't have many skirts in my wardrobe, don't really wear them that much - but that is a thing I want to change! I really love skirts and want to start wearing them often! I got little bored of pants & jeans all the time.


You might know that I am a fan of white tops, t-shirts and blouses, so of course white lacy detailed shirt had to be on my list which I believe wold go perfectly with black or burgundy color skirt. Another thing I have been seeing a lot is a coat material vest. When I first saw them I wasn't sure about it, but now I feel like it is actually a really good piece of clothing, for those times when it's not too warm but not too cold. And also you can layer it a lot - you can wear it on a shirt, on a sweater, even on a leather jacket! 

Hats. Something really stylish and eye catching. That's how I feel about them. I tried many hats, people say that they fit me very well, but I always stopped myself from buying it, because I wasn't sure I would wear it. but now I really made my mind up and want one in my closet and on my head this fall haha! 

Last, but not least - shoes. All my fall season shoes are either dark grey, or black color. Which is a little bit boring, I know. That is why I want these dark red color ankle boots with black elastic part on the sides. I feel like they would go perfectly with jeans, skirts, dresses, basically with anything!



That is my first autumn season wishlist, might do a second one, because there is so many amazing pieces this season! Hope you like this kind of post, let me know what you think & what is on your autumn wishlist?

Kisses, Inga 

       
Post Comment
Post a Comment