Lush GODIVA shampoo bar

October 17, 2015

     Hi, today I want to talk about this particular LUSH shampoo bar. So recently I ran out of my beloved Macadamia shampoo, which I have been using for ages and started searching for replacement, since here in Macedonia you can't find any Macadamia products or some natural shampoos without sodium, silicone and so on. That's basically why I decided to go for Lush shampoo, because they are the most natural that you can get, unfortunately it still has sodium in it (which is not good for my keratin hair treatment, but oh well). 
      I already tried it 3 times and I have to tell you guys, I am pretty impressed and happy! 
      First of all - packaging. You have to buy this metal round tin separately from the shampoo, but it's cheap so not a problem and you will be using that container for long. I like that the shampoo is super small, like soap, but last for really long time. And small shampoo is perfect for me, because I am on the go a lot and need to care about liquids and weight in my luggage. So what I like abut this shampoo and packaging, that you can even carry it with you in a hand luggage.
     Second - smell. Godiva shampoo smells 100% like jasmine & I absolutely love smell of jasmine, so it is a win win for me. The smell stays on you hair for quite long time as well, so if you like jasmine too - go for it and if you don't, than it might be little annoying for you.
      So I was really surprised how well it cleans and conditions hair. Also, you don't need a lot of it! At first I thought it's gonna take a lot of time for me to shampoo my hair, because I have quite long hair, but with one rub of shampoo in between my hands it was enough for my whole hair, which is incredible compared with how much of a liquid shampoo I needed. 
      Anyway, I really love this shampoo, I love how it makes my hair feel, it makes my hair feel light, clean, conditioned and quite soft! I will use it for longer and if you are interested, will do one more, not first impression kinda review. Let me know in the comments! 


P.S. thank you Daria & Simona for recommendations ! 


Kisses, Inga


Post Comment
Post a Comment