Blanket scarf

November 1, 2015


I am counting down my last weeks here in Macedonia and during free time visiting some of my favorite parts of the city.  We (aka me and my boyfriend) had really nice brunch and then just a little walk around the center. I am in that mood right now, where I got bored of all the clothes I have here with me. Yes, I could buy some new ones, but let's be honest, I have zero space in my suitcase... Then I saw this amazing blanket scarf from New Yorker and I knew that I need it, and I will not need to pack in in my suitcase, I will take it to the plane with me, because it is always nice to have some warm and soft cover up for long flights. Anyway, I really love this scarf, so you will see a lot of it this f/w. It is nice that you can wear this scarf in many different ways & the colors screams AUTUMN. What is more, I really start missing home, my room, my closet and all the clothes in it haha. And of course I miss my dog the most! I am 100% sure I will make an outfit post together with my dog haha :)

Skaičiuoju paskutines savaites Makedonijoje ir laisvom dienom stengiuosi aplanktyti mėgstamiausias Skopjės vietas. Po skanių pusryčių / priešpiečių su vaikinu nusprendėme pasivaikščioti po miestą. Tiesa, pastaruoju metu gyvenu ta nuotaika, kai visi čia turimi drabužiai nusibodo. Taip, galėčiau nueiti į paruotuvę ir įsigyti naujų šmutkių, bet bėda ta, kad mano lagamine nulis laisvos vietos. Nepaisant to, netyčia akys pamatė šią nuostabią skarą iš New Yorker ir iškarto žinojau, kad man jos reikia! Tiesa, jos nereikės bandyt sugrūsti į perkrautą lagaminą - ją pasiimsiu kartu į lėktuvą, nes ilgesnių skrydžių metu visada malonu turėti kažką šilto ir minkšto užsimesti. Na ir perspėju iš anksto, šią skarą matysit daugybėje mano derinių. Kas labiausiai patinka, kad ją galima nešioti daugybe skirtingų būdų, o ir spalvos rėkte rėkia - RUDUO. Kas dar... Mmm, pradedu ilgėtis namų, savo kambario, spintos ir visų ten esančių rūbų. Žinoma, labiausiai ilgiuosi savo šuns! Todėl esu 100% tikra, kad derinį kartu su mano šuniu tikrai pamatysit :) 


Kisses, Inga

 | shoes ZARA | pants H&M | jacket STRADIVARIUS | top STRADIVARIUS | bag PRIMARK | scarf  NEW YORKER |





1 comment on "Blanket scarf "
  1. you look so chic! love your blanket scarf!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete