Over knee heels & suede button up skirt

November 26, 2015

Over knee suede boots and high waisted suede skirts are on the top lists this autumn / winter. As you can tell I gave myself all in for these two trends as well. I paired my favorite white sweater with this suede trend and I love how it all looks together. P.S. I wore this outfit to fashion event "Dizaino Dienos 2015" which happened in my city!


Verstos odos batai virš kelių ir aukšto liemens verstos odos sijonai šių metų rudens / žiemos sezoną užkariauja topų viršūnes. Šiam trendui pasidaviau ir aš. Prie ilgaaulių ir sijono prideriniau baltą megztinį, jį drąsiai sukišdama į sijoną. Ir labai labai džiaugiuosi viso derinio rezultatu! P.S šį derinį rinkausi eidama į Kaune vykusį mados renginį "Dizaino Dienos 2015"

Kisses, Inga

| shoes DEICHMANN | skirt ZARA | sweater H&M | coat ASOS | bag PRIMARK |




2 comments on "Over knee heels & suede button up skirt"