Leather pants and burgundy hat outfit

January 10, 2016

Hi guys!

A quick outfit update post today. This is the outfit I wear a lot. Why? I don't really know. Maybe because I love leather pants and big scarves. I usually wear beanie hat with this outfit, but today I changed it to this burgundy had that I got from Tally Weijl and I really like the vibe it gave to whole outfit.

What about my life - well, I am working on new blog design, so it takes quite a lot of time, I am super busy with managing "this & that" sales and also, I just moved to the other room in the house ( to a bigger one), so I had quite a lot of packing to do! These are the reasons why I have been quiet here on the blog. But I am almost done with all the work and soon I will be blogging a lot again!

Stay tuned and stay warm!

Kisses, Inga



| shoes DEICHMANN here | pants ZARA similar here | coat, gloves STRADIVARIUS | scarf  NEW YORKER | hat TALLY WEIJL |


15 comments on "Leather pants and burgundy hat outfit"
  1. I like your long Coat
    Alexa Chung Fashinable Trench Long Coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it does not have the life span of genuine top grain it will withstand the rigors of typical use designs.leather messenger bag for laptop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. leather messenger bag ebay

    ReplyDelete
  4. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.. https://leather-toolkits.com/reviews/best-leather-golf-bags/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking Gorgeous and the combination makes you look stunning! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post, please keep sharing this kind of information with us, you can find more customized patterns in leather on Euro Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. We now have many different stylish choices for designer backpacks. leather backpack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. snapback mitchell and ness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bagywagy core products are leather jackets. We have an amazingly wide range of the best leather jackets for men imaginable, right here at Bagywagy. Mens Biker Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  9. At that time leather was a precious material and used for clothes, bags, belts and like commodities. mens leather backpack

    ReplyDelete
  10. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Leather Jackets for men

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fall carries with it the entirety of the expectation of the special seasons. It is chillier in the fall and normally rains not as much as Spring. Winter is coming so you can begin to get over your winter coats. bane leather coat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Collarless leather jackets are likewise accessible. Leather jackets are accessible in numerous tones, however the most renowned stay different shades of earthy colored and dark. check this out


    ReplyDelete
  13. The current pattern is of low midriff tight pants. The zipper begins three crawls beneath the abdomen, and subsequently it is called low midriff. check this out

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renowned for their exquisite craftsmanship and commitment to quality, Elite Pelle coats have become synonymous with luxury and style. But what sets these coats apart from the rest, and why do they command such admiration among fashion connoisseurs?

    ReplyDelete